Thursday, July 9, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

So I have not done the best job with keeping the blog updated but better late than never right?

Hannah will be 14 months old on the 18th! The months just keep flying by. She is all over the place now and is developing quite the vocabulary which has been hilarious for Sean and I to experience. Some of the words she is saying are:
*Hi (usually with a !)
*Bye-Bye (with a wave of course)
*Mama
*Da-da
*Nana
*Papa
*Woof Woof (when she sees a dog)
*Maow (cat sound duh!)
*Moo
*Roar! (What do you say to a lion?)
*Howryou (really fast, usually comes after 'Hi!')
*Han-nah (we're still working on the last name)
*Oh Woah! (usually when she's watching Wipe Out or playing in the pool)
*Baby
*Eyes
*Boo! (with a Texan accent)
*Ice
It's so fun to hear her try to communicate with Sean and I (and everyone she sees at Wal-Mart). She is a very social little girl already and I have a feeling we are going to have the "don't talk to strangers" talk very early on :-)

The pictures here are from July 4th..I'm sure the outfits tipped you off to that one. We had a great time hanging out with family at my parent's house, eating stuff off the grill and indulging in homemade ice cream. I made Banana Walnut and Oreo ice cream and it actually turned out pretty good! This was the first 4th of July in 3 years that I didn't have to work so it was especially enjoyable for me! I stayed as far away from a festival as possible.

Hope you had a great 4th as well!

No comments:

Jack's Deep Thoughts...