Monday, August 4, 2008

A Quarter of a Century

I turned 25 on Sunday. Sean lovingly reminded me various times throughout the day that I was now a quarter of a century old....great. But he made up for that comment by getting me the cutest brown leather jacket for the fall! He also took me to Gloria's, this yummy Mexican-Salvadorian restaurant in Frisco. I actually got to eat a meal at a normal pace and not scarf it down before the baby got fussy or needed to eat. I also had Sangria...mmmmmm! Here we are before we left for dinner:

Also, I cannot end this post without a few favorite pics of Hannah from the month of July. She loves her activity mat that our friend Yvonne got her. She is already showing us that she is a diva because she really enjoys staring at herself in the mirror on the mat. I can't really blame her though, I mean, hello! She IS beautiful! :-) Hannah is really starting to discover her voice as well and makes all kinds of cute cooing sounds. I think she will be a little motor mouth once she can form words.

Look how long I am!

Fascinated by the animals on her mat
Looking at the crib mobile

1 comment:

DeBrady said...

Happy Birthday! Little Hannah is growing so fast! She is beautiful! :)

Jack's Deep Thoughts...